WordPress has clear documentation on how to use it's friendly user admin. Here is how WordPress explains how to Add A Post:
- Login to your WordPress admin (usually you can get to your admin by going to: www.mydomain.com/wp-admin).
- Navigate to Posts > Add New
- Fill in the fields: enter your post title in the upper field, and enter your post body content in the main field.
- If applicable, select a category, add tags, and add a featured image.
- Once the fields are filled out to add your finished post to your website click on 'Publish'.
For full WordPress details with imagery and explanations on Post options Click Here.